Destiny is Fabulous Destiny is Fabulous

The quality of this animation is amazing, love the style, the pacing and the jokes are funny. Good work sir!

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

This was amazing. The pacing was incredible. Great job sir.

Scott Pilgay Scott Pilgay

Scott Pilgrim series is a great one. I don't know how far you went, but I found it really good. Sure, the first issues may present more the characters in a stereotypical way, without any depth, but as the serie progress you get to see them in a more profound way, Scott in particular.

As for your animation, it was ok. You reused the same face over and over, I get your point, Bryan Lee O'Malley draws the same face over and over, but I'm not sure I agree with you. It's kind of an unique blend of manga and western comics. So while they do look somehow alike, it's not really the same.

Maybe you simply didn't like the concept of the serie? Anyway, that's fine, everyone entitled to their own opinions.

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

Pretty good game, but the update doesn't give your the bonus for hero souls, resetted 2 times and still at 0,01 at 47 hero souls.

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

Good concept, what would be really great (don't know if I'm repeating some previous comment here) would be to see the initial stats alongside the equipement you can choose when creating a new legend, because it can get hectic trying to remember all the bonuses the equipement can give and how you should allocate your initial stats.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

This would be a great game. Too bad it's an April's Fool, but yeah, the absurdity and the catchiness of this joke could be really great if it was developped. I imagine the finished product would be close to the throwing/distance genre.

The bitter truth The bitter truth

I don't know if I like it... AS MUCH AS I LIKED YOUR MOM!

Angry Video Game Nerd Angry Video Game Nerd

This diarrhea infected ass shit is a shitload of fuck!

(Great rendition!)

SUM GIRLS SUM GIRLS

Dude, stop doubting yourself. Yes, it's not master level drawing you are doing now... But if you keep this up and practice every day, you will be a great artist.