Destiny is Fabulous Destiny is Fabulous

The quality of this animation is amazing, love the style, the pacing and the jokes are funny. Good work sir!

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

This was amazing. The pacing was incredible. Great job sir.

Scott Pilgay Scott Pilgay

Scott Pilgrim series is a great one. I don't know how far you went, but I found it really good. Sure, the first issues may present more the characters in a stereotypical way, without any depth, but as the serie progress you get to see them in a more profound way, Scott in particular.

As for your animation, it was ok. You reused the same face over and over, I get your point, Bryan Lee O'Malley draws the same face over and over, but I'm not sure I agree with you. It's kind of an unique blend of manga and western comics. So while they do look somehow alike, it's not really the same.

Maybe you simply didn't like the concept of the serie? Anyway, that's fine, everyone entitled to their own opinions.

SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

Briliant. I love your work as always. You always take the most unexpected approach to the most unexpected subject with your unique humoristic touch.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers zster.

We Just Exist We Just Exist

I can't imagine how much effort what put into this. The final product, visualy speaking, really is a polished piece of work... Except for some of the animation. This being said. The story feels disjointed and random at parts. I understand it's all metaphorical, and I'm not saying taking this direction is wrong, but the structure of this movie really would have benefited from a little coherence. And what I mean by that is that a scene is shown, exposing a fact, only to be left behind and never referenced again in the movie.

This movie is really, really creative. So much in fact, that I believe it hurts the narrative structure. Too much songs, too much style, too much moods, etc. Now you could say that this is only a matter of taste, and you could be right, but I firmly believe that with this movie going in all sorts of direction, we get this sort of disjointed, weird and random look at this piece. And we loose the emotional attachement we would get otherwise to the character and their struggle.

Also... This is just me, and you can completely ignore this criticism, but the whole boyfriend/girlfriend breakup death thing is a bit cliche. It kinda ruined the ending for me. I'm just saying, there are a hundred ways to make a love story more interesting than this.

So here it is. My point of view. It's not the truth, just what I perceived by watching your movie.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This...

You depict such an accurate portrait of modern consumerism society.

I remember watching Smile back in 2004 and being touched by it in a way few short films have ever done so. But this. You outdid yourself here. This is incredible. The story. The backgrounds. The details. The animation. The style. Everthing is spectacular.

I remember watching the trailer for this... I just couldn't wait to see your short film. Thank you for this.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Let me start by saying, I hope that next time we see the Starbarians it will be for more than 3 minutes.

You and Sucho are such a good team. It's funny how the Starbarians voices changed from the teaser, but it's a small concern and doesn't affect the overall quality of the piece. You are truly a talented animator.

You sir are one of the best newgrounds has to offer.

Donut Quest Donut Quest

This is just... Wow. You never cease to amaze me by your vivid imagination. Your animation are all very good, but this one is now officially my favorite.

Continue the good work!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Wow... Just wow.

This was the most amazing Madness of the whole series. The Clown... That was just awesome.

Can wait for the rest.

Purged Purged

Well...

This is just... wow. I can't really think of any other movies here that look this good. You are so very talented. So very, very talented.